Code of Conduct
To help the American Integrative Medicine Institute (AIMI) maintain dialogue that is relevant and respectful of the rights of others, you understand that when you submit comments, posts or images on this website, you will not:
• Spread false and/or defamatory information.
• Include content that is discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy or right to publicity, or otherwise violative of any law.
• Infringe on copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
• Post content that includes private and/or personal information, such as home phone numbers and email addresses.
• Seek medical advice (consult your personal physician) or disclose personal health information.
• Promote commercial services and products, or causes.
• Post in manner that would constitute spamming (e.g., posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the topic and/or the AIMI's mission, and "follow me" posts) or trolling (defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction).
Content that is posted in violation of this policy may be blocked, removed, or otherwise altered. Repeat violations of this Code of Conduct may cause the author to be blocked or prevented from posting content. By submitting content on this website, you grant to the AIMI a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, download, duplicate, display, distribute, modify and create derivative works of that content without your further approval or permission and without compensation by the AIMI.
As a courtesy, please do not send commercial messages directly to participants on this social media platform unless specifically invited to do so by such individual. Complaints about unsolicited commercial messages are taken very seriously.
The AIMI is not responsible for the opinions or claims of other users posted to this website and we do not typically confirm the accuracy of postings. User-generated content, such as comments or posts, represent the views of those providing the content, and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the AIMI. References or links (provided by the AIMI or by a user) to products or services do not constitute endorsements by the AIMI.
This Code of Conduct may be amended or modified at any time.